Saturday, November 14, 2009

Th Missing Lttr "e"

I apologiz most ardntly. A vry important key doesn't seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee333ee33

Wait a second...It's a miracle! My "e" key is working again!! OH MY GOSH!!! I can type E's!!!

Well, there goes the concept of my blog tonight. I was going to write this elaborate story to see if you guys could understand it without any of th---CRAP!! It stoppd working again!!!

Rally? For ral?

Okay, God...I wasn't complaining that you fixd my ""....Can you mak it work again? Plas?

Okay...back to plan A.

Try to undrstand this:

I wnt to a concrt today at th Mixd Tap Caf. My frind Lizzy turnd 21 and w wantd to clbrat it by sing this band she really liked. (e's back on board!)

It was called "Th Hard Lsson" ('s back out...)and thy completely rocked!(Oh my goodness key...) The lead singer had this black hair that hung to his shouldrs and strung across his fac, and his wif (who was also in th band) could play piano whil bnding backward rally far. It was imprssiv. Thir voics blndd togthr mlodiosly --his husky and manly, hr's, smoky and powrful.

During a lov song, th lad singr ddicatd th piece to all the couples in the audience, and thn brought on coupl up on stag. H askd thm what thir nams wr, and thn said he wanted to mak sur that thy wr a ral coupl. H askd thm to do somthing "Lik kiss, or somthing." Th guy kissd his girlfrind, and thn th lad singr kind of rpatd what h had just said, prssing for somthing ls...I was a bit suspicious.

Thn--and this was bautfiul--th man got down on his kn and pulld out a sparkly ring and askd his girlfrind to marry him. For a split scond, I thought it was a jok--but hr xprssion rvald that it was compltly lgit, and th guy and th singrs had plannd it out bfor th concrt.

Wow--I'd nvr sn anything lik that happn! Such tru motion--it wasn't acting--it wasn't a play! And it happnd right on th stag in front of m!

As th band finishd thir song, th coupl kissd and hld achothr, dancing slowly.

At th nd of th show, th lad singr wishd th nw coupl luck with thir livs togthr. Thn, taking his wif (th piano playr)'s hand, h said "If w can do it, you can do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment