Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hell-in

I am the face that
caused the war
in Troy
It was my charm that
launched
one-thousand ships and
shook your country to
the sifting sands of
decimation
a mighty nation
now in bits and pieces
tiny grains of
sand now blown across
the sea.
I am the face of swift
destruction
look upon my features
each in love and fear
-women wither
-men will melt
I am a heroine
drug-like, toxic
take a drag--
I'll drag you all to hell
and wrestle in the fires--
but you can't win
because your sin is
more than you can
take
and I an sense a
God-forsaken
fake
Come taste the temptress
in the temple of the goddess--
bow down and cower--
within the hour
I'll devour
the shrinking power of your
self respect
You can't expect to
disengage the rage of
torment and desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment